You are here
France Langue Paris Notre-Dame
France Langue is a group of 6 schools located in 5 outstanding destinations: Paris, Bordeaux, Biarritz, Nice and Fort de France. France Langue Paris Notre Dame is a school with a university atmosphere, located in the heart of the Latin Quarter, facing Notre-Dame Cathedral, only a few steps away from « l’Ile de la Cité », the Pantheon and the university quarter. It is located in the 5th arrondissement, in a 3-storey historical building, right next to a typically Parisian park. The school offers numerous programs to meet all learners' needs: pleasure, studies, work, culture.
France Langue Paris Notre Dame is located in the heart of the university area, in the 5th arrondissement, across from Notre Dame cathedral, near many shops and restaurants. It has 7 luminous classrooms with multimedia equipment, a lounge, Wi-Fi. The school is easily accessible by a range of public transport. France Langue is a member of IALC and Campus France.
France Langue strengths:
- A warm and lively atmosphere all year round
- A wide range of cultural and leisure activities
- Attentive and dynamic teaching staff
- A wide variety of nationalities
- A laid-back and welcoming area with many attractions to visit
- An extensive choice of high-standard accommodation (families, halls of residence, hotels).
Services and amenities
* Additional costs
** Free services or additional costs